Swim Smooth Squad Training
Join our professionally operated swim squad training across London, run by full time Swim Smooth Certified and qualified triathlon coach Fiona Ford. Be coached by a 2 x ITU World Champion Triathlete (2006) and Kona podium finisher at the Ironman World Championships (2016).
Fiona is one of 21 Certified Swim Smooth coaches in Europe, selected and trained personally by Paul Newsome in Perth and is part of a passionate team of highly skilled coaches providing world-leading swim coaching for triathlon and open water. Swim Smooth is the leading swimming company in the world thanks to an unerring focus on developing great coaching methods, our unique and innovative tools (such as the Swim Smooth Guru), and a truly individual approach to coaching swimmers.
Joining our squad means you benefit from being coached by experts who understand the requirements of triathlon and offer you a completely redeveloped curriculum by Swim Smooth, now used by British Triathlon and the worldwide governing body for triathlon, the International Triathlon Union. You can be confident you will receive a high-quality training session coached by a professional, every week, using the most up to date methods and carefully constructed progression over the season, to have you swimming faster and further than ever before and personally coached by a world-class triathlete!
Our squad training in Surrey and London is suitable for:
- Advanced level swimmers – needing that cutting edge as used by world championship winning ITU triathletes and podium Kona Ironman finishers.
- Intermediate triathletes – stuck on a plateau with your speed and efficiency, looking to improve in a time effective way.
- Absolute newbies – struggling with your breathing and sustaining your swim technique.
Sign up for our weekly squad training sessions today and receive the very best swim coaching available anywhere in the world, featuring:
- Professional, passionate coaching with all the skills, experience and knowledge to dramatically improve your swimming
- Sessions created for distance swimmers and triathletes to improve speed and endurance based on CSS (Critical Swim Speed) training
- An understanding of technique or drills and the specific relevance to your personal stroke development
- Advanced open water skills and preparation for multi-sport competition such as triathlon
- A truly individual approach to your swimming
Sign in and book our sessions online, using our Pay As You Swim (PAYS) system. You can purchase training blocks of 5, 10 or 20 sessions and use them across our squad venues in Central London and Surrey interchangeably.
5 swims = £90 (£18/ swim), 10 swims = £170 = (£17/ swim) and 20 swims = £320 (£16/ swim)
OR book your pool/squad training using the MINDBODY App, search for Triathlon Europe professionally coached sessions:
Swimmers need to meet our pre-requisite of being able to swim 400m continuously in order to benefit from a one-hour coached squad training session! Please contact us before your first session or if you have any questions.
Testimonials to improvement can be found here!